Sask Snow Show Facebook Event Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association (here forward referred to as Sask Snow) whose registered office is at 221 Centre St. Regina Beach, SK S0G 4C0
2. Employees of Sask Snow or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Contest entry will either be by a “Like and Comment” method OR via an entry form. The entry form will be used for major prizes, while the Like and Comment method will be used for minor prizes. The method used will be stated in the Post.
5. Closing date for entry will be listed in each post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by Woobox from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
11. Contests will be held each FRIDAY. The winner will be notified by a post within the event on the MONDAY following the contest. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by the WEDNESDAY of the same week, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner on THURSDAY.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will mail it out to them.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sask Snow and not to any other party.